20 Questions To Assist You In Finding Your Purpose.
by Daddy Everyday Blog
If you want to live a happy life, then you MUST spend some time deciding what you want to do with your life. Then make the effort to live that life with passion.
It’s up to you! No-one else is going to do it for you.
So, take some time out from your busy day-to-day routine, and consider the following questions.
1. What is my life’s purpose? (I know, obvious question)
2. If I had to take a best guess at my life’s purpose, what would it be?
3. What is the most important thing in my life?
4. If I had only six months left to live, what would I like to achieve?
5. What would I like to leave the world, as my legacy?
6. If money, or time, or current responsibilities were not an issue, what would I like to do with my life, more than anything else in the world?
7. What do I still want to learn?
8. When I was a child, what did I dream of doing with my life?
9. What has been the greatest challenge that I have overcome so far in my life? Could I help other people to overcome that same challenge?
10. What do I most regret not doing, so far in my life?
11. At the end of my life, what would I most regret not having done?
12. What am I usually doing when I suddenly realize that time has flown by, and all my focus has been on that one task?
13. If I had time available to contribute to a charity, or some cause, what would it be?
14. What qualities do I possess that I am really proud of?
15. What does my heart say I am to do with my life?
16. What special gift do I have that I could give to the world?
17. What would I like to do, RIGHT NOW, which would bring me the most happiness or pleasure?
18. What hobbies do I wish I had pursued?
19. How would I define their life’s purpose?
20. If I could be granted the power to change the world, what would I do?
*Bonus – If I had to take a best guess at my life’s purpose, and just get started with something that excites me, what would it be?
If you ask, you will receive your answer. Clear your mind and allow it to flow in. If you are finding it hard to do, you could have have too much going on in your head. Declutter your mind, by eliminating useless worries and nonsense.
You can live a life of purpose. You can live a life of passion and success! Ask, until you get your answer. And then take massive action. It’s worth it, I guarantee.