10 Reasons You Suck As A Parent
Quick read for you parents of elementary students, so you can get to being a better parent.
- If only time you’ve communicated with your child’s teacher is at open house at the beginning of the school year. You Suck!!!
- If you don’t ever look over your child’s homework. You Suck!!!
- If you make arrangements to hang out at the club but can’t make arrangements to make to your child’s school. You Suck!!!
- If you don’t have small amounts of quality time with your children on a daily basis. You Suck!!!
- If your child is struggling at school and you haven’t made it a priority to aid her. You Suck!!!
- If you don’t take the time to occasionally listen to your child’s long rants about randomness. You Suck!!!
- If you don’t teach your child to be better than you when he grows up. You Suck!!!
- If you can’t know what your child is into. You Suck!!!
This blog post isn’t to make you feel bad at your parenting skills; its purpose is to make you aware of your areas of improvement. There are no perfect parents, but we can all be better. Step your game up.